Festival Solstice 2020
Friday, June 19, 2020 - Saturday, June 20, 2020
11:00 AM - 11:45 PM
Land of Memories Park
Land of Memories Park, Amos Owen Lane, Mankato, MN, USA
Welcome to Festival Solstice!
This annual event is put on by a team of like minded folks who love music, paddling area rivers and have a passion for their community. Solstice started as a people's fair for the community to meet up and enjoy the blend of music and the outdoors. The Festival has evolved into a regional event that takes place at a beautiful and historic park. Land of Memories is rich with Native American history and settled in the valley where a confluence of the major area rivers merge into the city of Mankato.
You will experience:
- opportunities for FREE paddling the rivers guided by a local outfitter
- culturally flavored foods
- craft beer from local breweries
- morning yoga with professional yoga instructors
- craft vendors
- & of course an amazing lineup of 12-15 bands!
Come enjoy the longest daylight of the year, celebrating life, light and love!
Select a ticket and proceed to registration details